Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Fiddling around

With my Muvo that is. LOVE IT!!!!!! It came yesterday and I'm ripping music and loading it up. Whoo! For once I actually like Windows Media Player. Makes loading players very easy. Not to mention how fast it is at ripping music.

It's a great and eclectic collection of music. Broadway, rock, Big Band, Russian folk music, Buble.. I have very eclectic tastes. Now I just need to get my hands on my brother's Metallica CD's and rip my favorite one. I don't remember which album it is, just that it's the one with The Creeping Death and For Whom The Bell Tolls on it.

Was fiddling around with my laghan today too. I have to go find another color. One of the ones I have, a Bernat baby yarn, is going to be too close to another color I have. Also a Bernat baby yarn. I had thought the second one I was getting was a variegated. It's not, it's a self-striping. I tested it out on the 'ghan, but the stripes were going to be so far apart that it would end up looking almost exactly like the other Bernat color.

The self-striping one will eventually get made into a blanket of some sort. Either for a baby or Project Linus. Probably Project Linus since nobody I know will be having a baby anytime soon. That I know of anyway, lol.

Man do I love Sing, Sing, Sing. Though I beg to differ with that article and I say that the definitive version of Sing, Sing, Sing was recorded by Gene Krupa. Benny's version is terribly UN-danceable. The tempo changes too much. Gene's is much smoother and also doesn't go on forever and a half.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home