Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Plugged in

Just ordered my MP3 player. And I didn't get the Zen. ZipZoomFly had the Creative Labs MuVo 2GB for just 10 bucks more than the Zen AND free shipping. Too good to pass up. Twice as many songs, same features, drag-and-drop loading, direct USB connection and AAA batteries. I think I done good. And for only $1.99 shipping, I'll have it Friday and I can load it up this weekend. :D

I will need to track down a case for it, but that shouldn't be too hard. If I can't find one locally I'll just get the one from Creative Labs.

Besides, nobody has a purple Zen right now! *pouts*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Meari said...

Enjoy your new MP3 player!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home