Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SBQ- stitching dreams

Today's SBQ is:
Do you dream of running your own LNS/ONS? If so, tell us about your
dream. If not, tell us about your cross stitch dream… maybe you dream
of designing, dyeing your own floss or fabric, etc.

I do have a dream of running my own LNS. I think it would be both, brick and mortar with a good website. It would be called, surprise surprise, Romantic Stitches. I would specialize in romantic designs and feature Mirabilia and Passione Ricamo. I would also have a large selection of hand-dyeds from Enchanted Fabrics, Silkweaver and Sugar Maple. Also in stock would be silks. Lots and lots of silks! Dinky Dyes, Vikki Clayton, Waterlilies, etc. I would definitely have the full color range of Dinky Dyes in stock and on display.

If it were possible, I'd also sell Venus threads. I really wish they were sold in the US, they're far superior to DMC, IMO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home