Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year, new start!

I have a truly new year laid out in front of me. I'm starting a new job in another 2 weeks, one that I'm really looking forward to. My income will be going up, so a new car is in my future as well as more spending $$$ for stash. The new job has me working from home, and since I'm setting my office up in my room, I decided it was time for a major cleaning spree.

I do have a rather large room, when this house was built it was originally the master bedroom. I've divided it up into sections and I'm tackling one section every day until I get done. I should be done by Thursday if I stay on track. The massive cleaning also involves some re-arranging and organizing.

A friend sent me a nifty little fold-out knitting case. And I do mean it's little! And terribly cute, and yellow which means it matches my bedroom beautifully. The friend doesn't know what color my bedroom is either. Since I keep my small knitting projects in a little bag, I decided to put all of my thread crochet stuff into the little fold-out thing. So all my thread gets put in there, my favorite little pattern book and some beads that I'm about to play with.

Naturally I want to put my hooks in there too. My mom bought me a full set of steel crochet hooks for Christmas a couple years ago. 00-14 all in the same case! I think that was my favorite present that year. But I can't find them. Anywhere! I found the last hook I was using, the 6 out of the case. But no case. I've looked everywhere. In all of my tote bags, pulled all the yarn out of my knitting bag, looked in all of my little chests and sewing boxes. Zilch. That little green case is nowhere to be found. Rats!

So if anybody sees a little green case with steel crochet hooks in it that's missing the 6, please tell it to come back home.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

oh, i hope you can find th missing crochet

4:49 PM  
Blogger Chiloe said...

Congratulation for youe new job !!! What are you going to do?

Hope you will find the missing case: are you sure some crazy teenagers didn't break in to steal this case? lol

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home