Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chart Collecting- SBQ

In an attempt to keep myself awake for these last 45 minutes before I can go home, today's SBQ.


Suggested by Carol:
Do you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have never stitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do you collect the charts but have not yet stitched any of them?

I consider myself a chart collector, but this question puts a unique spin on the subject. I have multiple charts by many designers, but the only designers I collect that I haven't yet stitched one are Dimples and Passione Ricamo. I absolutely LOVE Terry's Russian themed designs and am on a quest for Le Epoque Nouveau, and eventually I want all of the eggs he's done so far and all the Snowflakes. I do have a Dimples slotted to be started within the next month- St. Basil's Cathedral.

For the PR's, it's because I haven't decided which one to do first! Her Christmas Spirit last Christmas is what made me topple head over heels in love, but I have fabric for Winter Beauty Princess now. I have absolutely no idea which one will get started first. I do know that when I have a slot open in my rotation a PR is going into it. I just don't know which one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home