Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

At last!

I started Spring Cameo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now Blogger is being a royal pain in the you-know-where and won't let me post a picture. Hmph. So here's a link to the picture. It's her left eye. I couldn't get the picture any brighter without losing definition. *sigh* I really shouldn't try to take pictures at 10:30 at night....

But I'm getting a new and better digital camera next month so I won't have to mess with brightness and contrast before I post pictures.

Oh, and I finished Newborn Joy too except for attaching the name card. Will do that tomorrow, then I need to take it to Hobby Lobby and see if I can find a frame for it. I have a lot of extra fabric so I should be able to put it easily into an 8x10 frame.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CraftyPretender said...

I saw it, I saw it!!!! Great job! How do you manage to locate the eye and not start from the edge!! I'm too chicken to try!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I like your blog and I am glad to find someone who likes to cross stitch also. I don't get to do that as often as I would like to, but I enjoy looking at your projects.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home