Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Blegh...

I'm coughing and sniffling and my voice is nearly gone and my head hurts! And I don't have any medicine to take either. :( I'm so tired I don't even want to stitch at this moment (which is utterly pointless anyway since I'm at work), usually I'm itching to get home by now, and pick up my needle. Not so today. Had planned to start the water class at the gym this evening, but just the thought of it this morning wore me out so I said no. But it's not bad enough to go home, just bad enough to make EVERYTHING drag on and on and on.

I have a new Spring Cameo picture, but I'll post it later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yuck - I hope you get better soon!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Ew. So sorry. So sick you can't stitch?!! See a DOCTOR WOMAN!!!

Get well. :-)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home