Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Decisions decisions...

So, HAED is having a sale. I've spent the last two days agonizing over which Tate QS to get. Last night I looked through and narrowed it down to six. Three mermaids and three faes. Then I narrowed it down to 2- one mermaid and one fae. Mermaid Star and Wisteria Fae.

After showing the pictures to my mother, the decisions was unanimous. Wisteria Fae will be coming to my inbox! All the purples in her are just so beautiful. I will eventually get those 3 mermaids too and the other 2 faes on my list.

So now I'm off to lunch!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm having trouble too - although I am thinking Lion fish shes just so unusual!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home