Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

SBQ- Favorite Tool

Today's SBQ was suggested by Carol and is:

Do you have a favorite needlework tool that you like to work with?
What is it and why do you like using it?

Yes, I do! My Gazelle 2 floor stand. I had gotten to the point where holding scrolls, hoops or any other type of frame simply hurt too much and I had nearly stopped stitching altogether. So I bought my Gazelle and it was like being reborn! I've been a stitching maniac ever since.

And life is very good at this particular moment in time. Buble, popsicles and chocolate chip cookies. Heaven bottled up in 5 minutes!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyn said...

Oh, I'm envious! One of my girlfriends got one of those years ago, and I've wanted one ever since.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I haven't seen the Gazelle yet, but I got a GripIt about a year ago and absolutely love it. Someone will be prying that baby outta my cold, dead fingers.

Happy Wknd!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home