Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ernesto

Ernesto is scaring the bejeebers out of me! He's headed right for one of my best friends in Tampa. She's only lived there for 13 months and this will be her first major hit. Current tracks pretty much agree that he'll head straight for the Tampa area and then cut northeast, brush the Georgia and Carolina coasts and then head back out to sea.

The only thing predictable about him is that he is unpredictable and could still go anywhere. Nobody on the Gulf coast will be safe until he's back out in the Atlantic and heading north to freeze to death. There is one little piece of good news, Haiti is tearing him apart and he still has Cuba in front of him. This is good news for putting a lid on strengthening. The Keys are being evacuated right now.

All of my floss is sorted out by number family. I'm going on the hunt for as much Floss-Away as I can find so I can get it all properly sorted and labeled. Right now all the skeins are in quart size Ziploc bags. Where exactly I'm going to put them is still undecided, lol. They'll probably end up on my daybed until September 10th.

And only 15 more days until Ria gets here!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home