Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, August 28, 2006

She held still!!!

Zoe held still long enough for me to get a picture!! I was going to post the picture, but apparently Blogger isn't liking pictures right now so have a link instead. I'm not quite brave enough to try and insert it from Photobucket with HTML.

I have completed my Marvel Little Mermaid comic book collection! I had begun to despair of ever getting all 12. I do have a few doubles now, but who cares! The last 6 are VERY hard to find, and I lucked out and got them in a lot with the first 6 for 12 bucks. Sweet! Now I just need the Limited Edition Sebastian issues and I can close the book on that section of my collection. Next up, two boxes of Corn Flakes so I can get the fleece blanket they're doing as a promo for the DVD.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Zoe is the cutest! thats a great pic

3:49 AM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Zoe is adorable!!! I just love her coloring.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home