Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Argh!!!

I am going to shoot my computer and then throw it out the window!!!! At the very least I'm going to shoot Norton. For the last week this thing has been running slower than molasses in January! I can't have more than two programs open at once, it freezes, hangs up, refuses to do things, and just now it spontaneously DELETED nearly 4 months worth of email! So fudgey, I no longer have the link for that sampler you had emailed me about. And to top it all off it did the mother of all freezes too. Had to unplug it and pop the battery out to turn the stupid thing off! Wouldn't even eject the CD I was trying to burn a work related file to. Had to stick a safety pin in the emergency release hole to get it open.

This was going to be a post about my recent finishes and how much closer it is to Ria arriving, but I'm far too pissed at my machine to spend any more time on it. I'm going to have email the file to myself so I can get it back to work and start making the needed changes on it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home