Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Quz time!

This is the second one I've seen today, so I think I'll play along with both! Swiped from Belinda's blog.

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
It's Rafiki from Disney's The Lion King. The little animated inset is my favorite scene in the movie where Rafiki goes karate on the hyenas.

2. What's your current relationship status?
Single and available

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
If I have, I don't know about it, lol.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Brains! And I know how to use them.

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls

6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
If we're going by pure looks, the guy who plays Peter in Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I don't know!

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
No, not to my knowledge anyway. Unless being told I'm the spitting image of my mom and grandmother counts...

9. Do you wear a watch?
Yup, but only in the daytime.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Just my ears

11. Do you have any tattoos?
Not a one! Sometimes they can be sexy on a guy, but I have no desire to have one.

12. Do you like pain?
No. Just ask my mom, lol.

13. Do you like to shop?
Only if it's stash, books or I can walk into American Girl Place with $400 to blow on dolls.

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My mother's Sprite at Sam's this evening. It was her cash.

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Lunch. Except it was my debit card. If we're talking real-live credit card it was my floss at Hancock's.

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mother.

17. What is on your desktop background?
Alternative Reality by Josephine Wall

18. What is the background on your mobile phone?
A dandelion.

19. Do you like redheads?
Anne of Green Gables is a redhead!

20. Do you know any twins?
I used to, but I haven't seen them in years.

21. Do you have any weird relatives?
Lord yes!!! I've got more than my quota of weird relatives!

22. What was the last movie you watched?
Idlewild. Predictable but good. I liked the credits best- tribute to Cab Calloway and Bojangles Robinson.

23. What was the last book you read?
Last one I finished was Night Light by Terri Blackstock. Currently reading Dancing Under the Red Star by Karl Tobien.

24. Why do you fill out these memes?
Because they amuse me and I like seeing other peoples answers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home