Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm back!!!

I'm back online! Ria is home safe and sound. We're both exhausted and wishing we could turn back the clock and have a few more days. I can't believe two weeks went by so fast. Had so much fun, did so much stuff and totally wore myself out. I've been in a fog all day. My evening plans consist of eating, possibly printing out the charts for the initial ornaments I'm stitching as Christmas presents, then going to bed as soon as The Unit is over.

Still have a lot of catching up to do on blogs. I haven't stitched just a whole lot, so there won't be any WIP pictures before Sunday. I do have something else I'm working on, but I can't post any pictures or talk about it really because the person who's getting it knows where my blog is.

And the purple quiz that's floating around! Couldn't resist. :D It's pretty doggone accurate too.

You Are Grape

You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.
People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.
You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.
People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home