Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Pictures!



The pictures I was going to post last night. Still mad at my computer, but at least it's mostly behaving right now.

My cell phone case! Crocheted with DMC Senso, the heather purple wool/cotton blend. The purple is about 3042 with flecks of 415. The pattern is a DMC freebie that I found on Michael's website, with some modifications and the strap from another freebie that I found. I'm very pleased with it!






And over there to the right is Ria's finished BD present! Framed by moi. Unfortunately this was the clearest picture I could manage. The frame really picks up the opal threads in the fabric. I'm going to enter it in the SMF Sugar Shack contest next year.



This might be my last post for the next 2 weeks. Ria gets here in a little over 16 hours!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I hope you have a great time - enjoy yourself!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home