Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, November 03, 2006

SBQ- What's in a name?

Yeah, yeah. I'm late!

Today's SBQ was submitted by Lee and is:

How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random,
or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?


Usually I struggle with titles for things. But for my blog name, it was quite easy! I'm a romantic. And I stitch. My favorite types of designs are romantic designs, like Alternative Reality. (pic coming soon! Right now it's a tiny blob of brown and navy blue) So there ya go. It's two words that describe me beautifully.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

You have a lovely name for your blog and I am certain you can figure out where mine came from (giggle) but what is with the twisted candles...still trying to figure that one out (wink)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home