Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Somebody get me a blender!!!!

That section on my PV that I was complaining about the other day, I had to frog it AGAIN last night!!! New plan of attack- move back to the window where there are nice big blocks of the same color and no dang fractionals.

New Nadia Tate QS's at Heaven and Earth. A new mermaid! I missed it somehow when she painted it. It's Geisha-Fantail Mermaid and she's purple!!! And just about the prettiest thing I've ever seen from Nadia. Once I finish Earth Mermaid I'm going to have to start Irises and this Tate, lol. They're both screaming at the same volume!

I have to work tomorrow, but Allie ok'd me not going in until 10:30 or so, so I'll get to sleep till at least 9:30. This makes me happy. We have a wedding on the grounds tomorrow, and it's a small one so I may be able to leave before 3. That would be nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home