Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I hate...

Fractionals! Loathe hate despise and abominate the things!!!!! I do love Paula Vaughn's stuff, but I swear I'm going to lose my mind before I finish the dang thing! "The dang thing" is Through A Mother's Eyes. It's for my mom.

For the PR Stitchathon this past weekend I did 2,378 stitches. Not as many as I had hoped for, but more than I thought it was. Saturday turned out to be a bad fibro day and after wrestling with the vacuum cleaner for 45 minutes I didn't have a whole lot of energy left for anything else. My arms hurt that day, it's hard to stitch when you can barely lift them.

As soon as I actually remember to take a picture of my St. Basil's, I'll post it. I'm going to try tomorrow, but since we have 70 1-3rd graders going on tour in the morning I'm not going to hold my breath on making it home with my brain still functioning.

Zoe eats too fast. She's the only cat I've ever known that belches.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yuck I hate them too but show us some piccies so we can drool, that'll make it all feel better!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home