Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

IT'S OUT!!!!!!!!!

Bob and Michelle finally got the image of Alternative Reality by Josephine Wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pulling floss before I go to bed, printing the chart out tomorrow when I get home from work and then I'll start gridding. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am one superbly happy stitcher this evening.

And on the college football front Arkansas has moved up to #12 with LSU dropping again and sitting at #13. Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!! Bowl game here we come!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the wall paper I stole from you awhile back? WOW!! That's gonna be a beautiful stitch. I'm gonna love to watch that one come about.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home