Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sweater HD!!!


I finished the baby sweater!!!!!! A good friend had a baby on the 3rd, a little boy. It's been so unseasonably cold down here that the poor thing is in dire need of a sweater.

I don't remember where I found the pattern, but it's an online freebie. Called the Yoda Baby Sweater if I remember correctly. The yarn is Hobby Lobby Baby Bee something. Color is pretty true here on my screen, a lovely pale gray.

Next up: Finish the sock so I can knit my hand warmers with the leftovers.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

beautiful sweater.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Andie said...

oooo that looks beautiful! Will have to hunt down the pattern for Miss Bethany :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi Rachel, I seen your post on HAED.. Im contacting you on your post you left. I make the QSnap Huggers, if you could please email me at upnorthxstitching@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Kim~

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home