Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finished socks!!



Yes, you read that right. Finished socks. As in plural. There are two of them. On my feet!! They've been there since I took the picture and I have no plans to take them off anytime soon.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

oh,i want to do ones for me,but i dont know hoe to make the heels. :(


i like the colors of your socks :D

3:21 AM  
Blogger Kyriaki said...

Yay, socks!

I really need to learn how to knit socks. Everyone does it and it looks like so much fun.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

That's totally awesome! Doesn't it feel good?!
Camy

12:06 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Congratulations! They look great. Nice job!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

yay love the socks!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Congrats on the finish

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home