Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Weird Al is a genius

I say because of "White and Nerdy". It's actually getting played on the radio in my town! I think it's one of his best parodies ever. I am proud to be White and Nerdy! YouTube can be a wonderful ting.

My favorite line is:

"Only question I ever thought was hard
Was do I like Kirk or Picard?"

That is the quintessential question for Trekkers. For me it's Picard, for my sister it's Kirk. And do I LOVE popping bubble wrap!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meari said...

LOL! That was funny. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm white and nerdy... but aren't we all nerdy in some way? The question is... just HOW nerdy are you? ;)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Pickard all the way, I never did like Kirk

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home