Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, October 06, 2006

So tired!

Tomorrow will be my second Saturday in a row working. This past Sunday I slept till 11! Yes, SLEPT. And I was in bed half asleep at 10:30. And I'm also working the next 5 Saturdays. All in a row. I don't do well with 6 day work weeks. I need that Saturday to recharge my sleep. Right now the only thought getting me through the thought of all those Saturdays is that next Saturday I'm only there till around 2, and then on the 28th I don't have to come in before 10, and I can go by 3:30.

I've made quite a lot of progress on Spring Cameo this last week, in spite of the limited stitching. I was sick of skin tones for the moment so I've done her lips, moved over to the green of the cameo background and stitched some hair tendrils. I switch out to St. Basil's on Sunday, so I'll post a picture then.

It's kinda sad when an online place that you used to consider a safe haven goes sour. After 2 months, I've finally had someone ask me why I'm so scarce. And nobody's ever contacted the admin who left at the same time. Not even her writing partner, who started the whole place. It's even sadder when you know that it was the fault of one person and that one person has been given WAY too much responsibility and soured it for all the old-timers, the ones who made the place what it was prior to August 13th.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Sounds like you are making great progress! I look forward to seeing you pictures

Sorry about your online place, sounds like a lot of places at the moment ;o)

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home