Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I've been tagged!

Kim tagged me for the 7 songs thing that's going around. Here goes!

The rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to. Mine are:

1. Feeling Good by Michael Buble
2. Far Away by Nickelback
3. Beep by Pussycat Dolls
4. Buttons by PCD
5. If Only from The Little Mermaid Broadway workshop recording (It hits Broadway fall '07)
6. Sing, Sing Sing by any big band except Benny Goodman. His is way too long!
7. String of Pearls by Glenn Miller

Talk about ecelectic there! My tastes range all over the place, lol.

OK, I tag Belinda, Laura, Mrs. Sandie, Michelle of Singular Stitches, Terry, Mr. Todd and my mother!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

lol at least i've heard of all of yours i've seen some strange answers!! I love Glen Miller too

4:11 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I couldn't think of 7 songs. Isn't that pathetic? Well, the ones I did come up with are on my blog. LOL

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home