Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

SBQ- Mistakes

Still playing catch-up here! This one is 9/28.

Today's SBQ was suggested by Sharon and is:

When you find yourself making a lot of mistakes in various stitching
projects do you find it better to muddle your way through or do you
take a brief break from stitching? If you do take a break, how long do
you take?


I take a brief break. After I've frogged the mistake! If I don't make sure that is taken out, I'll forget where it was and ruin the whole thing, lol. I usually put it down for a day or two. Any longer than that and it'll be months before I pick it up again.



And I have one picture, my letter "L" from the PR Arabesque alphabet. Stitched 2x1 on 20ct Pearl linen with Dinky Dyes silk "Wild Lavendar". I'm planning to finish it off as an ornament. It's not the best pic in the world, but it shows the lovely subtle color variations in the silk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home