Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Spring Cameo update!


Update time for Spring Cameo! I'm still as in love with this one as I was the moment I saw her in Fudgey's sig, just a few weeks before Michelle signed Deb as an artist. IRL, the grays and browns in her lips don't stand out that much. It flows together beautifully and really defines her lovely mouth. It really is amazing what Michelle can do with color.

I've picked up a few new blinkies I'm going to display on my sidebar. FINALLY found an HAED one that will suffice to use as a hot-linked button.

Belinda is working on a PR BB blinkie, so once that's done I'll have it hot-linked too. And in my BB sig, lol.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

You are doing a lovely job on her, she looks perfect, like peaches and cream! I am glad to see you working on her.
{{{{{hugs}}}}}

8:47 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

I guess I need to get off my duff and make that blinkie!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is beautiful progress. I love that face!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger terrylee66 said...

OH my goodness! She is gorgeous! By the way, I saw your comment on my blog about the spinning. Do you by chance, spin? I'm looking for helpful advice and would love any and all input!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home