Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's not dead!

This blog is not dead. I promise. Just sorely neglected. I recently got married, so I'm settling into a whole new routine in a city and a new state.

The main reason of this post is to show off my finally framed Queen Mermaid. She sat in a drawer for 3 years waiting on me to frame her. She's going to hang in my guest room.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Wow! Congratulations!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Andie said...

Welcome back :D Looks gorgeous, love the frame!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Chiloe said...

Beautiful job framing it ! ;-)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Stitching Sweetie said...

Yeah, you're back!!!:D She's stunning!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home